Tuesday, February 14, 2012

10 on Tuesday


  1. Time to get back on the saddle. I was in Austin last week and blogging from the iPad isn't really my cup of tea. It was a good, good trip for many, many reasons.
  2. I meant to blog over the weekend, but I was still catching up from my trip and blogging is like exercise, once you stop it's hard to get started again.
  3. I also meant to decorate the house for Valentine's Day which didn't happen. Well, Valentine's Day did happen, but the decorating...not so much!
  4. Looks like the little groundhog was right. Middle of February and it was downright cold today. It was also sunny with blue, blue skies. I was happy from the get-go.
  5. It's the first Valentine's Day in the longest time that I didn't go to dinner with mom and at least one of my children. I ended up a Panera's all by my lonesome. 15 years ago, I would have been having a pity party, but I'm much older and wiser now. I was good company.
  6. The emails and text messages I got earlier in the day helped. I have a lot of people I love and a lot of people who love me. 
  7. A tripod is high on my list of things I want to get for myself. Been trying to stave off that feeling that I have to go get one NOW. 
  8. Still struggling with ways to serve God. Really praying to find my mission and serve God more faithfully (hence holding off on the tripod)
  9. Found the cutest little pink polka dotted blanket for baby girl Medina. She can't come soon enough!
  10. Made sugar cookies last night with a new recipe for frosting. I was a bit nervous about changing. Brie wasn't too impressed because the frosting was more of a buttercream which she isn't too fond of, but I was rather pleased with the results. These were dedicated to the ones I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment