Monday, July 22, 2013

Weekend Heaven

It was weekend heaven. Even better than that, it was long weekend heaven.


























From Thursday to Sunday, it was all about family, photos and fun.


























It was about being on the go and having the energy for it.


























It was about rest at the right time and being okay with it.


























It was about honest sharing and whole-hearted laughter.


























It was about yummy food and heartwarming company.


























It was about being adventurous and being in the moment.






































It was about quality and quantity.



It was about the blessing of God and never forgetting the things he has done.



It was about my body keeping up with my mind throughout the whole time.



I will write more. I must write more just so I never forget all the things that made this weekend so heavenly.


No comments:

Post a Comment