Tuesday, November 27, 2012

It's a Long Story

It's amazing how quickly life can turn around and how long it can take to get it right again. Not too long ago, I was asked to share what was the best thing that happened in 2012. My answer easily was June. Brie graduated, Aurora was born and we went to Italy where I felt the need to pinch myself on a daily basis. 

By the end of July, it was as if June had never happened. August slipped into September, September into October, October into November. I felt helpless. At times, even hopeless. Those were my low points. 

After months of just feeling like I was hanging on, for the past few days, I have finally been feeling like my old self. Today, I felt hungry. I mean really hungry. Hungry for food. Hungry for life. 

And I've finally been taking pictures again. I mean, really taking pictures. Excited about the light. Excited about the things I see. I even managed to get down on the ground today and take a picture. I even managed to get back up. Just a few of the photos I took over the past two days.












































































No comments:

Post a Comment