Saturday, June 2, 2012

I was surprised when she made the request. "You're going to make me a scrapbook, just like you made for Matthew, right?" It was in the form of a question, but said more in the form of a statement. I had been thinking that I needed to do it, but to be honest, I don't know if I would have if she didn't ask. I haven't been doing much scrapbooking over the last three years.

As I began to formulate the book in my head, I asked her a few questions about the format. That's when she told me that she wanted one with words, like I used to make, not just one with pictures, like I've been making lately. "You know, with stories". It meant a lot to me that it meant so much to her which is why my desk is such a mess.


































And why I've been so absence. And why I haven't taken many pictures with anything other than my phone. It's been fun, combing through her school stuff, reading notes and papers she brought home. I wouldn't rather spend my time on anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment