Sunday, March 2, 2014

Things I Wish I Could Do

Things I wish I could do right now…

  1. Clean up my room
  2. Find my comfy sweat pants
  3. Bake some chocolate chip cookies…or at least make some cookie dough
  4. Find my Rebel battery charger
  5. Go to the beach and take pictures of the storm
  6. Work on a scrapbook 
  7. Go get a Mayan Mocha
  8. Walk without pain
The truth is, I supposed I could do the first seven of the list above, but that rotten number eight is becoming the bane to my existence so I'm going to needy to find things I can do even in this condition…

  1. Write
  2. Pray
  3. Find at least a dozen things to be thankful for
  4. Finish my taxes
  5. Create a photo book
  6. Call someone I love
  7. Read a good book
  8. Stop feeling sorry for myself
Need to get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment