Monday, April 7, 2014

On the Cusp

I may not be able to do all the things I used to be able to do or do all the things I want to do, but somehow I have the strength to do the things that are really important. At the end of the month, I was able to go to my nephew's web exhibit at the LA Art Institute.






































It's so exciting to witness someone on the cusp of living their dream.

























I think it doesn't matter the age that you are once you figure out what your dreams are, I think it matters that you follow them.






































I love the courage he has shown in following his dreams. I believe in all of us lives some form of creativity. I believe those who tap into it either as a form recreation or as a job live much more fulfilled lives.


























After the exhibition, we went to a most fabulous place called The Counter for lunch. I wasn't sure what to expect. Man oh man, it was delicious. You could order your own burger or select from one of their recommendations.


























Mine was so amazing that I salivate every time I look at the picture I took of my burger.


























Cooking, to me, is a form of creativity. Which is why I enjoy taking pictures of food that I feel is well prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment