Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I Love You Bro!

We made a pact that started after Elizabeth turned 50. We would all get together for a mini-vacay at the place of the birthday sibling's choice (within reason). In someway it wasn't really fair to Eliz because she didn't pick San Francisco, Angela and I did. It was somewhat of a compromise because I wanted to have an Extreme Makeover/Home Edition for her and Angela thought a weekend in San Francisco was in order. We managed to pull both off.



A year and a half, my choice was Monterey, California where we stayed at Asilomar, which allowed us the opportunity to gather together in the lobby for games and pool. I enjoyed every moment of our vacation, especially Sunday morning when everyone met down by the beach for communion and family fun time.


























Two years later, it's Victor's turn to hit the magic number. His request was to meet in Phoenix so we could go to a few Dodger spring training game. With so many Dodger fans in our family, it wasn't hard to get everyone to say yes.





























This is my family.


























The ones that I love.


























We aren't perfect, but we are there for one another.






































And in case you didn't know it, we're Dodger fans (and some are Angel's fans too).


























Happy birthday, my dear brother! And many, many more!






































I love you Bro!


No comments:

Post a Comment