Monday, May 21, 2012

And I Say to Myself, What a Wonderful World

From start to finish, it was a wonderful weekend. Got to spend some time with the newest member of our family.


Oh, so precious!


Got a battery and some film for the K1000 so I'm ready to go back to the 1900's and shoot me some B&W film. I am so excited, but since it cost $20 to develop a roll of film, I'm going to be picky about the photos I take.

Spent some time shopping with my baby girl and as she was heading out for an evening with a friend, she agreed to stop at a nearby reserve for some pictures.


I was even able to get one without her signature smile, which I love, but I also love her serious side. Not the best exposure, but it'll do.


We ended the weekend out in the desert with our favorite little family of three, soon to be four.



He's too little to realize that before the month is over, his world will change, for the better!


I had forgotten that it was the solar eclipse and missed the passing of the sun over the moon, but still got the effect of the most gorgeous sun I had ever seen. It was so bright it was impossible to get a shot with my DSLR.


After dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory, it was time to head home. It was still over a 100 so we did what anyone with a convertible would do, put the top down!

I want to remember the laughter I shared with family, the smell of jasmine as we drove home, the smile of my grandson, and the joy I feel when I'm with my children.




No comments:

Post a Comment