Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meet Me at Lifeguard Station #5

This week's 52 photos project theme is "Where We Meet". This is the place that calls to me. This is where I go back to think, to enjoy, to be. Sometimes I take a kindred spirit with me, sometimes I just go on my own. It doesn't matter if it sunny, rainy, cloudy, hot or cold, though I do prefer it during the off season without the crowds that come with the summer. Still, I'm willing to share if need be.
























To see where other's meet or to learn more on how to participate in the 52 week challenge, click on the link below!




4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photo. I'm thinking you had some wonderful times here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved your photo from last week. And now this one! I grew up on the ocean, shaped by salt and sea. I miss it daily, mostly for the reasons you described here. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt this one immediately...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot ~ great place ~ love it ~ thanks, namaste, ^_^

    ReplyDelete