Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Wednesday

I'm making up Random Wednesday because I feel as if I should write, but I don't have a sense of what to really say. Here goes....

I call her our Lovey Dovey because she has such a sweet nature and she likes to lick to show her love. Brie named her Belle. She came into our life 2 years and 2 months ago. The animal shelter estimated her age to be a year when we got her. By the way she chewed stuff up, they were probably close. She no longer acts like a pup, which is a good thing, but it also makes me sad. 

























Took this shot at the preserve across from our church. I love how the road leads to nothing but light. It's like it's headed to heaven. I call it Up the Road Slowly, but if it did lead to heaven, I would be running towards the light.




































For my Picture Black and White class, I was supposed to take a picture of repeating patterns. I felt stumped until I saw the curtains as I was getting ready to walk out the door. I know it may seem silly, but I like it.

























Dreaming of the beach so I have to satisfy myself with this hazy photo that I took last week. I have to go back soon!
























When we went to see my mom's cousin at the car show last week, I loved how Veronica let me take pictures of her freely. Afterwards she told me that it made her feel special.







































That's what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment