Monday, December 10, 2012

The Tenth

December 10 marks for me that point in the month where I desperately want things to slow down. There are only 15 more days of celebration, of Christmas music, of tidings of joy, of red and green trim in the stores.






































Today was no different. As the day wound down, I felt that I should go somewhere, do something in celebration. But there is a house to straighten up and a stocking to be finished. I told myself that tomorrow I'll do something. Maybe I'll stop to see some lights, have a cup of Starbucks as Christmas music fills the coffee shop, maybe I'll make some Christmas cookies, maybe I'll head to the North Pole.






































Maybe I'll head to someplace Christmasy, like the Grove and wander around, breathing in the cool air, taking pictures of the light.







































No comments:

Post a Comment