Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Self,

So you weren't perfect this week. You can do several things about it. Chalk it up to a bad week, it's going to happen every now and then. Beat yourself up over it, after all, you ARE perfect, aren't you? Or seek forgiveness, from God, from yourself, from others and learn to do better next time. Totally up to you.






































Dear Liz,

Thank you for bringing your camera and suggesting we head to the beach on Sunday. It made a good weekend even better. Good company, yummy food and great conversation. God has blessed me with a wonderful friend.


























Dear Baby Girl,

Happy birthday baby girl. Has it already been a whole year since we raced to the desert to see you for the very first time? What a wonderful blessing you have been to the family. I love your inquisitive beautiful face and your sweet, sweet nature. Everything about you makes me smile. I know that you will be a woman of God. I can see it already. I look forward to what the next year brings.






































Dear Old Orange,

I love your old brick buildings, the way I feel I've step back in time the minute I cross the last set of railroad tracks on Chapman, the roundabout that brings all the streets together, and the wonderful mixture of stores and delicious eateries. I just wish you were closer to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment