Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Pity Party,

It's time to wrap things up and close it down. Next time, I'll find better things to do than hang around at your place.






































Dear Angel's,

Let's keep the winning ways going. If you're going to turn your season around, it's now or never.






































Dear Matthew,

I can't believe how close to 30 you're getting. You might not feel old, but it makes me feel that way. Promise me that you will continue to be the daddy I know you could be. Promise me that you'll always be the spiritual leader of your family. You're a good man and in many ways I am proud of you, but you have so much more potential. It's time to step it up a notch.


























Dear Brie,

While you're out on your adventure....make.good.choices.


No comments:

Post a Comment