Friday, July 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Grant,

It was so lovely to have you at the house again. I've missed you so much. It makes me wish, once again, that you lived much, much closer to us so I could see you more and so you and Brie could hang out more. Come back again, very, very soon.






































Dear Brie,

I'm so glad that we finally went to the urgent care to check out your back. I'm thankful that I'm here to do those momma things for you. Man, were the nurse and doctor on crack or what??? They were so funny. And the best part of the evening was spending time with you. Okay, maybe it was confirming that nothing is seriously wrong with your back.






































Dear Burger Parlor,

Oh, my, you make a most delicious fresh ground beef burger. I loved every morsel of your juicy meatiness, your soft, tasty bun, the finely chopped lettuce and the spicy pepper jack cheese that made my nose run after a few bites. You were better than some steaks I've had. I swear my mouth is watering as I type this. Now that I found you, I will be back, I promise you that.




Dear Barbara and Amber,

Mother and daughter day at the beach was fun. Thanks for humoring me and letting me get some shots of you. Now you know what Brie has to go through all the time. Let's do it again!




Dear 4th of July,

You were the quietest I've had in a while, but still it was lovely. I have you to thank for finally getting me to get that backyard cleaned up and the fire pit going.



No comments:

Post a Comment