Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Ashley,

I had so much fun on our photo shoot on Friday. What a natural you are in front of the camera. I swear, if I ever get asked to take anyone's picture in the future that I know I'll have trouble posing, I am taking you for inspiration. I can't wait to do it again. Next time we take Matthew and the kids, too. It's time for a family shoot!


























Dear Fellow VW Lover,

You caught me in the act of shooting your VW Bus. How could I not resist? It was evident from the moment I saw your bus appear out of nowhere in the lane in front of me that it was well loved. On impulse, I followed you through the parking lot, hoping that you would pull into one of the parking slots. While you were walking into the store, I was stealing shots of your Bus from all angles. But the best part of the whole thing was when you came up from behind me cool with what I was doing. As we chatted for a moment, I was overcome with the desire to take your picture beside your trophy. When I asked, you paused for a moment suddenly uncomfortable, but then agreed. You may never know this, but when you agreed, you made my whole day.




Dear Pie Hole,

You make a darn good Mexican Chocolate pie and a pretty decent Americano. Can't wait to see you again Sunday. Kind of hoping you won't be out of the Banana Cream pie then.



Dear Grandbabies,

I love you so much. I wish that we lived so much closer to one another, but no matter how far about we are, I will always be here for you. I will always love you. And I will always spoil you as much as possible (without getting mommy and daddy mad at me).


























Dear Brie,

I had the best time on Sunday with you. I'm so glad your plans fell through. I'm so glad you were okay with it. I'm so glad you were willing to humor me by going to the Arts District. I'm so glad that you were in the mood to get your picture taken and that you were as inspired by the area as I was. I'm glad you were willing to stop at the Pie Hole, too, knowing that pie isn't your cup of tea. Ironically, neither is tea! The best part of the whole thing was just spending time with you laughing and exploring.



No comments:

Post a Comment