Monday, July 8, 2013

The Second It Clicks

It's obvious I haven't got this photography thing nailed. There are days like last Tuesday when most of my shots are on the money and then there are days where most of my shots meet the dreaded delete button. Just when I think things are clicking and can't wait for the next shot, suddenly it's as though it's the first time I've owned a camera.


























Yesterday was one of those days where I'm left scratching my head. Was it the time of day? Was it my photographic eye (or lack thereof)? Am I just a hack who gets a lucky shot from time to time? It's enough to make a grown girl want to cry.






























I have yet to make a good dent on my photo project which doesn't help my confidence either. The list of joy stealers could go on and on. But instead, my resolve is even stronger than before. I WILL continue to shoot. I WILL continue to grow because even though I threw out a crap load of bad shots yesterday, I had just enough good ones to make me smile.




And the second it clicks, I'm hooked all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment