Monday, September 2, 2013

If I Love You...

You'll know that I love you if I take you to the Pie Hole in LA.



























It's a wonderfully deliciously little place in the Arts District that serves scrumptious pie that warms both heart and soul. 


























There's something magical about the place from the moment you first walk in. But it's the pie that keeps me coming back. 

























Doesn't matter what type of pie you order, you will not be disappointed. The crust alone, is a masterpiece. 


























The filling is perfect, just the right amount of sweet. 

























I've been there almost every weekend since my first visit in July, taking a different loved one each time. 








































I swear I think it's my mission in life to bring people there. 


























It's like spreading goodness and joy through a slice of pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment