Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dodger's,

Thank you for not only winning the game we went to on Sunday, but doing it in 9 action pack, fast moving innings. It's the way baseball should always be played.






































Dear Impossible Project,

I can't tell you how excited I am that you're coming to LA to host a few workshops. That they're free is just the icing on the cake. That I hopefully get to learn how to use the polaroid I got is beyond exciting. I'm just afraid at how much this "free" opportunity will cost me in terms of film and other "must have" gadgets.






































Dear Klutzy Self,

Who are you and why did you suddenly decide to inhabit my body? Even more importantly, why do you seem to have it out for my work electronics? First you drown my iPhone in a cup of coffee of all things, then you drop a cup of water on my laptop keyboard, killing the internal mouse, then you attempt to take out my replacement iPhone by dropping a glass of ginger ale all over it and finally today, you dropped water all over the external mouse I'm forced to use since the demise of my laptop mouse. Please leave already.





































Dear Infusion Center Nurses,

You are the reason I can walk into the infusion center light-hearted with a smile on my face. From the moment I first met each of you, I have been overwhelmed by the loving care and support you provide. I know it's a job, but you don't make me feel like it. The TLC you give has helped me through each chemo treatment. You are like family, Cynthia, Lupe, Arlene, Jesse, Julie and, Corla who I was sure for some reason that I wouldn't like.









No comments:

Post a Comment