Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dripp,

Your scrumptious mocha made me a believer from the get-go, but lately, you have been doing me in with your delicious desserts, too. I must say, your salted caramel ice cream was everything I hoped for. And then I fell in love with your cinnamon twist. I'm told that I should dip it in my mocha for added flavor, but I can't bring myself to mix the two so imagine my dismay when you didn't have any last week. That turned out to be a blessing in disguise because then I wouldn't have tried the Caramel Monkey Bread and, this week, the raspberry pop tart that I can't stop thinking about.




Dear Canada Dry,

It wasn't until recently that I ever had your ginger ale. I was quite surprised at the refreshing taste of your drink. To be honest, I probably would never have taste your bubbly goodness had it not been that my mom so sweetly bought me a six pack to help with my nausea. You not only did the trick, but you tasted good while doing it.

Dear Sandwich Stealer,

I don't know who you are or why you did it, but imagine my disappointment on Tuesday when I went into the lunch room to finish off the second half of my sandwich only to find it MIA. I hope you needed it more than I did. But I really can't imagine anyone who would want to eat someone's half eaten sandwich. How do you know how many times I sneezed on it? Truth is I didn't sneeze on it, but I wish now I had.

Dear Brie,

I can't tell you how disappointed I was when you asked if you had to go to church on Sunday. It was Easter after all. You had such a love of the Lord. I pray every night that it burns in your heart again. At first during the service, your stiffness bothered me, but then as we stood to sing and I heard your voice begin to chime in, I was filled with such hope. I know, I just know that one day you will be on fire again. I just pray it happens tomorrow.



Dear LA Angels of Anaheim,

I'm looking forward to baseball this year especially since Brie is interested in going to a game or two. Hoping for a World Series Championship. It's time.




No comments:

Post a Comment