Sunday, April 7, 2013

Photo Journal

At the end of last year, I finally gave in and bought myself a photo journal I had been eyeing at Urban Outfitter's for the longest time. I really didn't need another journal of any sorts, let alone one for photos. I had been trying to discipline myself not to spend money on things I don't need and/or won't use.






































Sure enough for several months it sat on my table, untouched except for those moments when I moved it to clean off my desk. But then I finally made good on my desire to have some of my Hipstamatic shots printed. I don't know why I didn't get prints sooner. Well, I do know why, I didn't want to spend the money because I was afraid I would be disappointed with the final results.

I was excited and nervous when the little square box arrived at my door, but I should have known that the makers of my most favorite app would not let me down. I probably would have shot off another order that same day except that I told myself I couldn't spend the money until I do something with the prints I had.


Photo journal meet Hipstamatic prints. The dynamic duo, the perfect combination, the peanut butter and the jelly. I love the Photo Journal because it makes me put pen to paper and there is something to be said to journalling done the old fashion way. I also love it because it's not meant to a scrapbook with a bunch of embellishments so I move through each page relatively quickly.



Now in addition to more Hipsta prints, I want to buy a few more photo journals, but that won't happen until I'm almost finished with the one I'm working on now.

No comments:

Post a Comment