Saturday, April 20, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Liz,

Thank you for being my bestie for so many years, for supporting me, believing me and for being there for me when I need you. Thank you for tagging along with me last Saturday to the Impossible Project MOPLA and the Instameet at the Santa Monica Pier. I am so blessed to have a friend who is willing to be my partner in crime. I'm sorry that the sun was a no-show, but we had fun anyway.






































Dear Sun

Where were you last Saturday? We were told that you would make your appearance sometime after 12pm, but you were never to be found. At least you had the decency to remain in hiding on Sunday, too, because I would have been pretty disappointed that we missed you by a day. By Monday, I was wondering what was wrong. By the time you showed up on Tuesday, I was so happy to see you. I'm hoping your around to stay for the next few weeks.






































Dear Impossible Project

I'm so glad you came to LA. It was so lovely to meet you and learn more about your film and Polaroid cameras. Can't wait to try mine out now.






































Dear Boston

I am so sorry about what happened to your city on what was supposed to be a special day. I will never understand what makes a human heart so callous that someone could perform an act like that. I am so thankful that the perpetrators have been found so quickly. I hope this will allow the healing process to begin. Looking through my pictures that I took while in Boston last year, I found this one with a cloud shaped heart. I know hearts all over this country are praying for the people of Boston.
























No comments:

Post a Comment