Friday, May 3, 2013

Friday's Letter

Dear Work,

You sure got your money's worth out of me. Not that I'm complaining, after all after 10-years of employment, you've been one of the most aggravating, interesting, challenging and best place to work. I'm just saying that everything I thought I didn't want to do this week, I ended up doing...I didn't want to go in every day, I did. I didn't want to work past 4pm every day, I did. And I said I didn't want to have to work this weekend, but I'm going to have to.






































Dear Remember the Titans,

Why is it that no matter how many times I have watched you, I can't help watching you again when you come on the TV. Don't be getting all big-head on me though because the same thing happens with The Shawshank Redemption, The Last of the Mohican, and a few other movies I can't think of right now, but when they come on the TV, I'll tell you.


Dear Palm Springs,

It's hard to imagine that last week this time, I was kicking back in our hotel room with our little cutie pies running us ragged. I had a wonderful time spending time with my family and enjoying the beauty of your city. I just wish it wasn't so darn hot.






































Dear Huntington Beach,

I had hoped to drive out for a visit this evening. I got as close as PCH at Newport Beach, but instead of heading West, I turned East at the 55 and drove home. I was just too tired. When I got to the 5 freeway, I was regretting my decision. The sky was perfect. I know without a doubt I must have missed an incredible sunset. I snapped over 20 pictures on the way home, hoping for the best. The sky was so lovely I couldn't get enough of it. I was so happy with what I got, I hope you don't mind but it made me happy that I didn't come visit after all.






































Dear Dreams,

Don't give up on me. Even though I might not show it right now, I haven't given up on you. It's just that sometimes you've got to do the things that will allow you to chase the dreams. And, yes, I know that sometimes you've got to just chase the dreams. It's a fine line. I just don't want time to run out. So don't give up on me, but don't let me take too long either.


No comments:

Post a Comment