Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Blog

I'm sorry I've ignored you for basically the whole week. Does it count that I thought about you every day, but I just didn't have the energy to start, let alone finish a post. I can't promise that next week will be any different. I'm hoping it is. I'm hoping it is.

Dear Cameras,

See my letter above to my blog. Hopefully, you'll understand, too.



Dear Brie,

Thank you for trusting me enough to share with me the horrible, no good, very bad day you had a work. I'm so happy that the next day was much better. And I'm even happier that we got to meet during your lunch/dinner break and have a lunch/dinner together. Spending time with you always makes me happy.






































Dear Mom,

The other night, I wasn't really very nice to you. I hated myself every minute of it. I hated myself as I went to bed. I hated myself as I went to work the next morning and throughout the whole day. I don't know why there are times I'm just so critical of you. I want to see you with God's eyes, all the time. I want to love you the way God loves you because that's what you deserve.






































Dear Friday,

I'm so happy you're here. I seriously needed you all week. I'm going to make the most of this weekend, starting with you. The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I'm going to try to get outside as much as possible. Maybe start the morning off at Dripp and who knows what after that? One thing for sure, I'm not going to crack open my work computer until Monday morning.




No comments:

Post a Comment