Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Lovely Aurora:

I can't believe it's almost been a year since you've come into our lives. You have the sweetest nature about you. Everything about you fits the name that your mom and dad chose for you. You are a true beauty inside and out. I pray that we can grow to be best of friends. I can't wait to brush and braid your hair, bake with you, take you shopping, tell you stories about your daddy and Auntie Brie, show you how to shoot a camera and tell you about God. My biggest prayer for you is that you will always walk in the way of the Lord and that you would come to know Jesus as your savior.


























Dear Lord,

Heal me. There is still so much I want to do in this life, so much I want to see and so many people that I  to be here for. No matter what the future holds, I trust you. But this I know, you have the power to heal me. I ask that you do.


























Dear Elizabeth,

What a wonderful time I had visiting last week. It makes me wish even more that we lived close to one another like we used to. After all these years, I still miss being able to jump in my car and driving over with or without warning. I know mom misses having you nearby, too. I will never stop praying that one day it will happen.



Dear Specialty's,

What a darn fine sandwich you make. I came over here on a co-worker's suggestion for coffee but ended up with a tasty meal instead. It's just what the doctor ordered.






































Dear Weekend,

I'm glad you arrived early this week. I really need you now.


No comments:

Post a Comment