Saturday, January 12, 2013

Mi Familia

If there is one thing I wish, it's that our family wasn't separated by so many miles. Except for the years when we were out of state, my childhood was filled with family gatherings almost every weekend. It was rare that a week would go by when we didn't see at least one aunt or uncle.

Which is why it was especially wonderful to spend the first day of 2013 with both my brothers and their families.



I love being a sister. And a sister-in-law.



I love being an aunt. And the fact that we have babies in the house again.



I love the light at my brother's house.


























Did I mention that I love having babies around again?







































I love wrap around porches.


























I love mi familia!



No comments:

Post a Comment