Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Taking the Shot

Been finally getting around to downloading (or is it uploading? I always get so confused) my photos from my DSLR and editing them. It's rather like finding hidden treasures.

This one was taken on January 2 in Old Pasadena as I waited for Vic and Sharonda who were checking out the floats from the Rose Parade. As I walked up and down Colorado Blvd, I came upon a little hamburger joint. The insecure, unsure me would have paused and moment and walked on by.

But I had made a decision already that this year would be different so the resolute, determined me stood at the door, lifted my camera and took the picture, without caring so much what others thought.




























I'm glad I did. It's a reminder to me that I need to do this more often. It's the 16th of January and I'm still embracing the New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment