Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Weekend

The weather report called for rain, but I anticipated sunshine.


























It was a sure bet, when I knew that my little family from the desert were coming to visit.


























It was the best visit yet. I was able to pick up Aurora something I haven't been able to do for months.


























I finally got to sit with both the children on my grandma chair, though I didn't get one single picture of that event.


























Went to the mall for a little change of scenery with Ashley and children.


























Played sneaky grandma by having Max put together a puzzle near the sliding glass door so I could get some good light.


























Oh, how I wish they lived so much closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment