Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wind in my Sail

For the second day in a row, I felt energetic enough to go out with my camera in hand and enjoy the fresh air. With my camera, I am excited again.



I forgot how inspired I feel as I look for the things that are both obvious and that others miss.





































I felt bold as I took pictures of the outside looking in, not worried what the ones sitting at the tables might think.






































I welcomed the sun as my partner in crime. It did not disappoint.






































I watched people enjoying life as I enjoyed it too.



And I found that I didn't even have to stray that far from home to experience beauty in unexpected places.






































Tomorrow I begin chemo again, but that didn't stop me from enjoying today.


No comments:

Post a Comment