Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear LA Arts District,

You. Complete. Me.



























Dear Mom and Charmaine,

What a lovely time I had with you on Sunday. I knew we would have fun, but I didn't we would have as much fun as we had. You surprised me with not just your willingness to explore, but your desire to explore. I ended up seeing more because of your adventurous spirits.


























Dear Andrew,

I can't believe you're 20-years old. 20 YEARS OLD!!! That's crazy! And moving to OKC? That's even crazier?!?! Everyone is going to miss you so much, but I'm proud of the steps that you are taking to make your dreams happen. I'm praying that they come true.


























Dear Grant,

It was so good to see you again. It was so good to see you at Andrew's party. It makes me wish, once again, you all still lived down here because I miss your beautiful smile and your loving ways. I know Brie misses you, too.


























Dear August,

So far so good. Let's keep it going.


No comments:

Post a Comment