Thursday, August 1, 2013

Making the Most of It

July turned out to be a nice surprise.






































Mild weather throughout the month.


























Fabulous new finds in places to go.



Unexpected photo shoots.


























Quality time with family.


























Unplanned time off.






































Makes me want to make the most of August. Makes me want to list some goals, some realistic, some stretch, to push myself as much as possible.


  1. Take Brie and Acki to Old Towne Orange for a photo shoot
  2. Line up and shoot at least five loved ones from my photo project
  3. Write for two hours at least three days a week
  4. Read at least one chapter of the bible a day in addition to my daily devotion
  5. Work on my prayer journal at least five times a week
  6. Go to San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano or Carlsbad
  7. Shoot film every Friday
  8. Take the metro
  9. Shoot at least five strangers 
  10. Thoroughly clean out my room
  11. Thoroughly clean out my car
  12. Be kind to the co-worker at work that drives me crazy
  13. Make a video for Max and Aurora
  14. Bake a cake
  15. Call two people I haven't called in a long time
  16. Buy a bathing suit and go swimming
  17. Plan my vacation
  18. Eat more fruits and vegetables
  19. Shoot a self portrait with my DSLR
  20. Work on two scrapbooks

No comments:

Post a Comment