Mild weather throughout the month.
Fabulous new finds in places to go.
Unexpected photo shoots.
Quality time with family.
Unplanned time off.
Makes me want to make the most of August. Makes me want to list some goals, some realistic, some stretch, to push myself as much as possible.
- Take Brie and Acki to Old Towne Orange for a photo shoot
- Line up and shoot at least five loved ones from my photo project
- Write for two hours at least three days a week
- Read at least one chapter of the bible a day in addition to my daily devotion
- Work on my prayer journal at least five times a week
- Go to San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano or Carlsbad
- Shoot film every Friday
- Take the metro
- Shoot at least five strangers
- Thoroughly clean out my room
- Thoroughly clean out my car
- Be kind to the co-worker at work that drives me crazy
- Make a video for Max and Aurora
- Bake a cake
- Call two people I haven't called in a long time
- Buy a bathing suit and go swimming
- Plan my vacation
- Eat more fruits and vegetables
- Shoot a self portrait with my DSLR
- Work on two scrapbooks