Monday, February 27, 2012

My Story in My Fourth Face

I'm in my early forties and finally, finally embracing life...ready and willing to do it alone, but only because I know that I'm really not alone. I have accepted Jesus as my savior and I'm no longer looking for someone else to fill my life. In many ways I regret the mistakes I made along the way, but in many ways I embrace them because they have brought me to this point.

I've learned that when things aren't going right that I need to consider that I might be part of the problem. I've learned to find joy in the every day. I've learned to be thankful for what I have instead of longing for what I don't. I have peace as I have never had before. Not that life is perfect, not that I still don't make mistakes, but I don't languish in them and no one's life is perfect so I stop comparing.


No comments:

Post a Comment