Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Twelve on Tuesday


  1. Didn't watch the Academy Awards on Sunday and from I read in the papers, I didn't miss much. 
  2. Looks like the little groundhog was right again. There was a cold winter storm yesterday and right now it's downright chilly. I'm loving it.
  3. I don't, however, like driving in the rain. I admit it. I'm one of those timid drivers who slows down to a crawl when the rain drops start falling. In my defense, I became that way after I hydroplaned across three lanes during a rainy drive to work three years ago. I know I should get over it.
  4. Found a really good Fodor's book called Essential Italy in which they just happen to highlight the three major cities that we want to visit, Rome, Florence and Venice and all the places in between that we've been considering such as Sienna and Verona. Still not sure if it's best to rent a car or find public transportation between Rome, Florence and Venice, but I'm getting excited about planning the trip.
  5. While looking for the travel book, I ended up getting a planner. I thought it was a little different than what it was because I thought it was a cheaper version of Listography which I find intriguing. It turned out to be an expensive day planner...just what I didn't really need. I would have been better off getting Listography like I wanted in the first place.
  6. Conducted my third major training session of the year for work. Been feeling really good about the presentation, but the reality may be that I just have a swelled head. It's been a lot of work preparing, but it's been a lot of fun, too. Fun at work, how novel is that!
  7. For the past week, I've been a bit of a couch potato after I've gotten home. I need to get back on my game. I have until tomorrow to finish a craft project for the month. It's going to be a close call.
  8. Got an awesome offer from Adobe It's a $400 savings off Photoshop C5. I know I'm going to kick myself, but spending $299 on a program that I'm going to have to learn doesn't seem to make the most sense right now especially considering that I'm going to want to spend another $250.00 on rad lab actions. Can't wait for tomorrow to come so the offer ends without me throwing my money away.
  9. Doctor visit this week. Can't wait for it to be over. Praying and expecting things to be status quo.
  10. Thought I would be able to make this a Twelve on Tuesday, but turns out that life is so boring, I could barely come up with 10 so it ends here!
  11. But just remembered that I dragged Brie to the car show at church on Saturday. So glad I insisted that she join me. The cars were cool, the weather was awesome and I enjoyed spending a few hours with just the two of us.
  12. And now this is really the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment