Sunday, February 26, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

I happened upon Ashley Sisk's blog that has a photo challenge called Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Each Sunday, she puts up a little list of 5 things to photograph for the week and then we can share our photographic findings the following Sunday.

This week's list is as follows:

  1. Crossed
  2. A glimpse
  3. Handwritten
  4. Bliss 
  5. Gray
Sufficed to say, some words are easier to find than others. Here are my shots:

Crossed
I had all sorts of ideas for this one...none of which came to fruition, but yesterday while I was roaming the streets of Claremont, I took a photo which simply by chance filled the spot. I love the way the street name crosses the pizza sign in this picture.




























Glimpse
While driving to store on Friday, I met a train that was heading in the same direction. The train was pulling a heavy load and was soon just a glimpse in my side mirror.

























Handwritten
For some reason, I feel like this was cheating a little bit, but as I was thinking about what type of photo I was going to take for this item, I remembered that I had written the scavenger hunt items on a piece of paper and decided that this list would fit the bill.

























Bliss
Planning a trip to Italy...need I say more??

























Gray
It must be the new blue because surprisingly enough, there are gray objects all over Target right now.























Scavenger Hunt Sunday



3 comments:

  1. These are great - love the perspective on your crossed shot - and funny, gray must be the new blue. (lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! Oh... to plan a trip to Italy... definitely blissful! Love the colors of your crossed shot. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set - I really like your shot for crossed.

    ReplyDelete