Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Postcard Possibilities

I spent a little time last night looking through my archives for possibilities to consider for the Liberate Your Art Postcard swap.

It was easier than I thought.


























Finding possibilities, that is.


























Most came from our trip to Italy last year.


























Which is really no surprise.


























It's going to be hard to make the final cuts.


























I was checking out Moo.com and the good news is that the prints can all be individual so I'll pare it down to four.


























It'll be interesting to see the final product in print since I've never color calibrated my laptop...or any monitor for that matter.


























Hopefully at least one version will come out as good or better than I imagine.


























I'm excited about the whole thing. Wondering if I should add textures or if it's too much to do at the last minute.


























I'll sleep on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment