Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No is Not an Option

Sometimes, I don't take no for an answer. When you're armed with a camera you have to be sensitive to the fact that most people don't like getting their pictures taken. Though I have to say that the current generation doesn't seem to have that problem which is evident by the daily stream of self portraits I see on Instagram.



So when Brie came into my room the other day to snuggle with Belle, pointing out to me how cute they both looked, I took that to be an open invitation to snap a view photos of said cuteness. The fact that she stayed put as I went downstairs to get my camera was a second verifying fact.



Which is why I ignored her protests and continued to take a few pictures despite her complaints. After all, I don't post embarrassing or bad shots. After all, her room, cellphone and Instagram stream are filled with photos that I took.


























After all, they did look might cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment