Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Dodger's,

Here's hoping you take it all the way. Won the first game, lost the second, but I still believe. Don't tell my family though because if you were playing against the Angel's all bets would be off.






































Dear Wednesday,

You were the hardest day of the week. A little In and Out helped a lot.






































Dear Ashley,

Your October series has gotten off to a great start. I feel like you really found your voice. The subject, the honesty, the photos. The first four days have been great. Don't lose your momentum. I'm loving it.






































Dear Grandpa,

It's been too long. I miss you still. I miss the sound of your voice, hearing your deep chuckle, seeing your smile, just being in your company. It's been more than twenty-six years since I've heard you call me your little Debbie-doo. I miss that too.


No comments:

Post a Comment