Still I know there is more I can do. Because it's hard to move, I come home, sit on my recliner, wasting far too many minutes (hours) on the internet and watching too much TV. That must change. Starting. Now.
Even in this state, I know there is something more that the Lord wants of me. It's my job to understand what that is and then do it. I can make excuses or I can find a way to live. For the rest of this month, I want to:
- Make a trek to Crystal Cove
- Finish at least three more portraits for my photo project
- Work on two assignments from the Visual Toolbox guide I bought
- Finish hanging my pictures on the wall
- Go out at least twice with a camera in my hand
- Pray every day thoughtfully, specifically, devotedly for six people in my life
- Find ways to spend more time outdoors
Time to get to it!