Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day four of the new year and I still have yet to get a decent photo of ANYTHING. I came to the realization today that it would be too much to expect that I would get a good shot for 365 days in a row, but that didn't make me feel any better.

As I drove home, I tried to get some pictures of the setting sun. I liked the lens flare on this shot, but my dirty windshield ruins the effect.



I liked how I could see the reflection of the setting sun on this shot. But, once again, the dirty windshield is bad, bad news.
























After I rested up a bit at home, I tried getting a few good pictures. I was too lazy to go out, so in desperation, I tried some self portraits since I was having a good hair day. Not even going to post any of those.

I settled on some pictures of our Belle.























They're nothing compelling.
























But still she is cute!






















So I tried taking a picture of my pictures. Still nothing!























I ended my attempt taking a picture of the post-Christmas puzzle that we've been working on. Maybe tomorrow will be different!


No comments:

Post a Comment