Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ten on Tuesday


























  1. After a good week of easy posts, I'm back to Ten on Tuesday to get the flow going again.
  2. It always makes me happy when my facebook friends use one of the photos I took as their profile picture. It's validation.
  3. Last night's basketball game against our home town rival was as exciting as it gets...especially since Wilson won. 
  4. Tonight I made chocolate chip cookies for Brie's basketball players. They came out pretty darn perfect, if I do say so myself. 
  5. Well, except for one batch which I left in too long. Lately it seems that I can't bake cookies without burning one or two batches. SOOOO frustrating.
  6. Said it before and I'll say it again, baking should be a sport. It takes a lot o stamina for an old girl like me. Is it sad that it's my form of exercise?
  7. Put in my paid time off request for 2012 this week, including the two weeks in June for Italia. I was surprised when my boss asked about an annual conference that I used to attend as a Product Manager. Luckily it's later in June than in the past so it doesn't conflict with our dates for Italy. Hoping I do get to go to the conference because this year it's in BOSTON!!
  8. Seriously thinking of volunteering to relocate on a short term basis if we do end up acquiring another company. The thought both scares and excites me at the same time.
  9. Seriously need to stop spending so much money. Really want a LensBaby and a tripod but trying to hold off until I have more money in my savings.
  10. Taking stock of my resolutions. I've done some good things but I need to get on the ball with my service to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment