Sunday, January 15, 2012

I swear I thought I heard the multitude of angels singing during worship service today. It was heavenly. I used to think that some of the descriptions of heaven didn't really sound so wonderful to me. I thought I was horrible until a friend of mine told me the same thing.

But as I love the Lord more and listen more and more to the words of some of the songs, I can't wait. It will be a glorious thing. 

For now I try to look at the beauty of the world. There is beauty in the little things. The dusk makes the evidence of man beautiful here.

























The sky was so blue this weekend, I drove with the top down so I could soak it all in.

























A farm near the Chino Hills shopping center made me stop for a closer look.



And while I was trying to find the perfect angle for the picture, I found a pretty view just looking up.

























On the way to the beach, I stopped at the Spectrum to walk around. The carousel and ferris wheel caught my eye.




























The display here made me want to buy some mugs, but we already have too many in the house as it is.


























And the beach, despite the fact that the sunset was muted by the clouds, was simply glorious.





No comments:

Post a Comment