Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

  1. Sometimes I have no imagination and can't think of anything interesting to say, so I decided to try Ten on Tuesday.
  2. I didn't get home from work until 10:30pm last night. It was a good day at work, but I am wiped out.
  3. So wiped out that I didn't go to bible study tonight :(
  4. Went to Panera's for lunch today and scored with a bigger than normal piece of their baquette's. I ate the whole thing, with lots of butter. I didn't care about the calorie count and loved every bite.
  5. It's after 7pm and so far it's the first day of the year that I haven't taken a single picture. I've got to get on the ball.
  6. Work has been all consuming since the beginning of the year. I can't keep up with this pace.
  7. It hit me today...I'm going to have a granddaughter this year! She will never replace my little Maximess, but no need too...my heart is big enough for two of them. I feel like I've been blessed a thousand times.
  8. Sometimes I get jealous when I see that friends or family had someone else take their pictures. What's wrong with me? I have to tell myself it wasn't a slight...I'm by no means a professional after all...but I still think I could have done a better job.
  9. It was a beautiful day, kind I love best. Crystal clear blue skies, cool, cool air so why didn't I take a picture.
  10. A ten on Tuesday is surprisingly easy to do. I think I'll do it again next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment