Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Photojojo started a blog not too long ago and a recent article rated the top iPhone apps. I've long loved the Hipstamatic app. So much so that in addition to the paks that come with the first $1.99, I've probably sunk another $10 - $12 in other paks to get results like this:























Sure, you still need to have decent composition, but if you use the right combo of film and lens for the moment, you look like a genius. And I'm all about looking like a genius.
























I knew there were a lot of lovers of Instagram out there, but I was happy enough with Hipstamatic. When Photojojo recommended Diptic, I thought it was time to try something new. I'm still using the Hipstamatic app to take the shot, but the Diptic app lets you create a mosiac of the photos for a nice effect.























Or another way to look at it is that it's a creative way to show off two or more photos without inundating people with a bunch of files!


No comments:

Post a Comment