Sunday, April 8, 2012

Exploring San Francisco with a Camera

It was a perfect day. The weather was cool, but not bone-chilling cold. The sky was deep blue, speckled with clouds when Christie and I arrived in San Francisco to spend the afternoon exploring the city with our cameras.

We took pictures almost non-stop. It was refreshing to have someone along side of me, matching me snap for snap, not needing to apologize, not passing up the opportunity for a picture because they might not understand. It was wonderful to spend time with my niece who is growing into a beautiful young woman.

By the time we were done, we could barely take another step.  I made her laugh by telling her that if we had to walk any further, I was going to melt into the sidewalk like a wad of chewing gum. Luckily we were able to catch an electric car from Pier 39 to the Embarcadero where we had parked otherwise I think she seriously would have had to scrapped me off the floor.




No comments:

Post a Comment