Sunday, April 15, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

It's been a fun week trying to scavenge up my interpretation for Ashley's weekly photo challenge. Below are my "finds" for the week.

1. Simple

The Target logo, oh so simple, yet so recognized and loved by many.












2. Grain

The grain of wood on the boardwalk at the beach.



3. Bubbles

My teenage daughter loves my chocolate milk. It's all in the mixing, have to whip it up so bubbles appear.
















4. Transportation

My slug bug...



5. Stitch

With my son and daughter-in-law expecting a girl in May, it's time to get to work on baby girl's stocking. I won't be able to stitch her name in until after she's born because they're waiting until then to share it with everyone. It's so hard to wait!



























To learn more about participating in Scavenger Hunt Sunday or to see interpretations from other photographers, click on the link to Scavenger Sunday below.


6 comments:

  1. ohhh... I love your images this week. How true that everyone recognizes the red-bullet bullseye, also known as the TARGET logo. I love the angle of your image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great photos! I think I like the Transportation photo the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Congrats on the new grandbaby. Love you bubbles, chocolate milk is a favorite. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/04/scavenger-hunt-sunday_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the slug bug shot... esp. with the water and sun shining on it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good set. I liked your Grain and Transportation.

    ReplyDelete