Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude - Day Twenty-Five

I took this week off. I've been dreaming of not just a week off, but two weeks off for such a long time. Some at work might think, "you haven't been in the office for over a month and you need to take a week off?!?"

Yes, why, yes I do. Non-stop medical visits for almost a month gets wearing. I've wanted time to just decompress, write and enjoy the time feeling better. I want to make the most of the time without overextending myself so I made a list of things I want to do during this week off. 

If the week continues as it did today, I'll be very happy. It felt good to feel good and go out without worrying about whether I should or shouldn't. It felt good to walk around the backyard, not once, but twice. It felt good to write.






































No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm thankful for time off work and thankful that I felt good enough to enjoy it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment